3-6% Fixed Int,
Alternative Funding Lenders
MINIMUM $2,000,000.00 & Up LOANS!!!
Alternative Funding Lenders Inc.
United Arab Emeriates
S Africa Johannesburgh
***NEW Private Lenders***
SBLC Bank Instrument's
$$$ "SBLC" BANK INSTRUMENTS!
1) The process of obtaining an SBLC is fairly simple and similar to that of obtaining any other type of LC or a loan from a bank. A buyer simply walks into a bank or a financial institution and applies for an SBLC.
2) The bank then starts looking into the creditworthiness of the applicant and decides whether or not the person should be credited with the SBLC. The bank looks into the financial history of the applicant as well as their credit reports and ratings.
3) If the bank suspects that the buyer will not be able to honor the LC, they may ask for additional collateral to be provided. The size of the collateral depends on the risks as well as the nature of the business.
4) Once the buyer establishes sufficient creditworthiness, the bank asks for the details of the agreement between the buyer and the seller. Information such as the seller’s name and address, company details, the time period for which SBLC is to be taken as well as shipping documents, etc., are submitted to the bank.
5) Once the bank is satisfied with all the information at their disposal and their background checks have yielded satisfactory results, it provides an SBLC to the buyer. The bank charges 1% to 10% of the amount of SBLC as a yearly fee, and it’s applicable until the SBLC is valid.
6) If the buyer meets its obligations in the contract before the due date, the bank will terminate the SBLC without a further charge to the buyer. Once the buyer pays the seller for the goods or the services, the bank terminates the SBLC and doesn’t charge him beyond that point.
7) As discussed above, SBLC is not actually meant to be used and only acts as a security against default. It comes into action if the buyer is not able to honor the agreement with the seller, the seller goes to the bank and submits the proofs as mentioned in the SBLC. Once the bank verifies the proofs, they release the payment to the seller. The buyer then makes the payment to the bank at a later date along with interest.
* CES - everything starts with the Client Evaluation Summary
Purchase DOA - 38+2 - helpful to submit with the CES to expedite the process
Lease DOA - 5+2 - helpful to submit with the CES to expedite the process (Usually Lease SBLC get low monetizing and cannot be traded)
Standard Procedures - basic information and procedures before making a decision
Transmission Fees by Face Value:
$100M = $72,000
$200M = $90,000
$250M = $100,000
$251M up to $500M = $165,000
a monetizer is availiable and recommends who offers the following terms
Funds from Lloyds Bank London
85% LTV (2% commission = 83% Net to client)
Less $10M for monetizer's trade program
Monetizer's program will yield you 12.5% weekly for 42 weeks.
The remaining funds are for the client to choose what to do with.
So here is an example of the math and breakdown on a Purchased SBLC of $250M:
Face Value of $250M SBLC will cost you $100,000 for transmission fees.
Monetize it at 85% = $212,500,000 gross
Less 2% commission = $207,500,000
Less $10M for monetizer's trade program = $197,500,000
You have $197,500,000 to participate in a program that offers a fast turnaround so the first payout will cover more than the $100M cost for SBLC ($250Mx40%).
To go with a $500M SBLC (fee of $165,000) yields the client more since there will be extra funds available for projects and still keep 100M or more in trade program.
This provider allows up to 30 days to pay for the SBLC. Otherwise, the client can pay the $100M for the SBLC and trade with $97,500,000 which is still better than going with a smaller face value.
The client can work with Lenders paymaster to hold the $97,500,000 in a secure account for trade and then the paymaster can safely send the client the revenue as instructed.
Advantages of SBLC
Bridges Trust Deficit
Lack of trust and fear of payment default is one of the key reasons why some international trade deals don't take off. An SBLC is the best way to bridge the gap and ensure that all the worst-case scenarios are dealt with.
Serves as a Great Proof of Creditworthiness
Once a reputed financial institution lends someone a standby letter of credit, they’re practically making a statement about their and their company’s financial situation. This goes a long way in establishing creditworthiness.
MARK TWAIN Said:
" I Never Let SCHOOL (....
Interfere with My education"!!